The way you reach your consumers is continuing to become more digital and tech-centered. Review the numbers and invest in the right platforms for your business's marketing success.
Mobile is one of the fastest growing platforms
- 284 billion - the number of mobile commerce sales expected by 2020
- 51% - the number of smartphone users who have discovered a new company or product on their smartphone
Digital video is expanding
- 40x - the rate visual content is shared on social media compared to other forms of content
- 4.4 million - the number of vidoes uploaded directly to Facebook in February 2016
Print remains steadfast
- 56% - of customers view print as the most trustworthy form of marketing
- $16.6 billion - the estimated value of the consumer magazine advertising market in the U.S.
Social Media is making a splash
- $17.34 billion - the cost of social media advertising in the U.S. by 2019
- 40 million - the number of active small-business pages on Facebook
Digital advertising is surpassing TV
- 95% - Google's revenue from online advertising
- 26.3% - the global increase on social media ad spending predicted for 2017
Now that you have the stats, learn how to use platforms, demographics, and budgets to build a strong marketing campaign.